Here are the twelve areas where I make decisions and then manage them on a day-to-day basis:
1. Attitude: Today’s attitude gives me possibilities.
2. Priorities: Today’s priorities give me focus.
3. Health: Today’s health gives me strength.
4. Family: Today’s family time gives me stability.
5. Thinking: Today’s thinking gives me an advantage.
6. Commitment: Today’s commitment gives me tenacity.
7. Finances: Today’s financial decisions give me options.
8. Faith: Today’s faith gives me hope.
9. Relationships: Today’s relationships give me fulfillment.
10. Generosity: Today’s generosity gives me significance.
11. Values: Today’s values give me direction.
12. Growth: Today’s growth gives me potential.
This post is adapted from one of John Maxwell’s books ,Today Matters, which approaches each of those decisions in greater detail and offers practical advice on how to make them early and manage them daily. I started being very intentional around these 12 points about two years ago and I can tell you it changes your life! I hope you will experiment for yourselves.
Onward & Upward My Friends,