Every new idea or dream is like a seed. At the beginning of the year I spent several days going back through my journals, goals and vision. I read all the way to 2009 in an effort to connect with my purpose and gain clarity around my vision. What I found was that I had known my purpose FOR YEARS! My heart was heavy with regret and I heard my inner voice asking “Why? Why didn’t you pull the trigger on the achievement of my dreams years ago?” I gave myself three minutes of regret time and then I started looking for the lessons.
Here is what I learned:
1. Every new idea is like a seed. All seeds that grow have an incubation and gestation period. That is what these past years have been for me, my incubation and gestation period.
2. The more in touch you are with your life’s purpose and the more clarity you have around your vision, the shorter the incubation and gestation time will be.
3. Having clarity allows you to pull the trigger sooner to launch your dreams and you are more prepared to recognize and seize opportunities that come your way.
Clarity of purpose and vision insures that your seed will grow quickly and grow strong! It’s a grand accelerator!
Onward & Upward My Friends, Lisa
- Three insights in achieving your dreams (liberatedway.com)
- Productivity: Rule #3 – What Do You Want? (lisathornesblog.wordpress.com)
- Can You See It? (lisathornesblog.wordpress.com)
- If Only… (lisathornesblog.wordpress.com)