Lately I’ve been thinking on a single question so I’ll ask it of you:“What one thing (if you achieved it this year) would make 2013 the greatest so far in your life?”
I would love to hear your answer. Since discovering my own answer to that question I have done the following:
1. I set intentions around it! I wrote a statement of future results. I did this because in doing so I had to write it down. By writing it down I commanded it to my subconscious mind so it could get to work on completing it.
2. I got specific about it. I described it in great detail and then said “or something better.” Example: I will publish my book “Jesus; A Mighty Warrior” by December 31, 2013 or sooner! (That’s my something better.)
3. I scheduled my intentions into actions. (Daily Action Items)
4. The actions, that seemed overwhelming (like research) I broke down into manageable steps and for manageable amounts of time each day.
I guess I can pretty much count on 2013 being my best year ever! I hope you can too.
Onward & Upward My Friends, Lisa
- Nature? Nurture? NO PERCEPTION! (lisathornesblog.wordpress.com)
- From Intention to Action: Turning resolutions into reality (margaretreyesdempsey.wordpress.com)
- The Subconscious Mind (stm8215.wordpress.com)